Robotics Business Review announces winners of the First Annual Game Changer Awards
Winners chosen based upon innovation, design and functionality, impact, and benefits to robotics
Robotics Business Review
is proud to announce the winners of the first annual Game Changer Awards, recognizing outstanding advancements in robotic technology in 2013.
“Every entry was eminently worthy of an award,” said Tom Green, editor in chief. “Every product entered displayed an imaginative concept, innovative engineering and great practicality. Every entry is a marvelous contribution to robotics. All of which made the judging ever so difficult. Thanks to one and all for sharing your work with us. You guys rock!”
The winners of the Game Changer Awards were chosen by a panel of distinguished experts from the International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems and the business and investment community, along with Robotics Business Review and Robotics Trends editors to join an exclusive group of products deemed the most noteworthy for 2013. Criteria included innovation, features, benefits and impact.
The gallery and article pages for each Game Changer entrant are open for viewing online at RoboticsBusinessReview.com/GC.
Winners were announced at RoboBusiness 2013 in Santa Clara, CA by Robotics Business Review's Editor-in-Chief, Tom Green.
Following are the Robotics Business Review Game Changer Award Winners for 2013:
- Autonomous Navigation – Aethon, TUG
- Autonomous Navigation – Autonomous Solutions, Forge
- Data Collection Platform – Honeybee Robotics, SMS - Precision Sample Positioner
- Education – RobotsLAB, RobotsLAB BOX
- Healthcare and Rehabilitation – Hstar Technologies, RoNA - Robotic Nursing Assistant System
- Human Machine Interaction – Universal Robots, UR5
- Industrial Productivity – Clearpath Robotics, Grizzly Robotic Utility Vehicle
- Motion Control – Jabez Technologies, Robotmaster V6
- NextGen Game Changer – Wynright, Robotic Truck Unloader (RTU)
To view all entrants and Game Changer Award winners, visit RoboticsBusinessReview.com/GC