Robotics Trends and Supply Chain Group Partner for Online Industrial Robotics Conference and Expo
First virtual event focused on industrial robots to highlight “Robotics Solutions for Materials Handling” and “Robotic Manufacturing Solutions for Small-to-Medium Businesses”
EH Publishing today announced that two of its media business units, Robotics Trends and Supply Chain Group, will partner to produce the New Applications for Industrial Robotics virtual conference and exposition as part of Robotics Trends 2010 Robotics Virtual Summit Series. The New Applications for Industrial Robotics event will focus on best-in-class industrial robotics solutions for materials handling and robotic manufacturing. The New Applications for Industrial Robotics virtual event will take place October 27, 2010. Event details can be found at http://www.robovirtualevents.com.
“We’re very excited about working with the Supply Chain Group. As publishers of Modern Materials Handling and Logistics Management, they have deep insights into the materials handling marketplace. Robotics Trends and Supply Chain Group, in combination, will produce a groundbreaking event that will expose cutting-edge industrial robotics technology to a large, international audience in an exciting new way,” states Dan Kara, president of Robotics Trends. “We also believe that this partnership will provide our sponsors with a proven, cost-effective, highly efficient method of reaching and educating key decision makers.”
Who Will Attend
- Members of the materials handling operational chain, including corporate management, plant and operations management, distribution/warehouse/logistics management, engineers and operations teams, and business development managers seeking information about advanced robotics technology that has been proven to increase materials handling productivity, as well as support new types of materials handling applications.
- Providers of materials handling automation solutions and system integrators seeking to understand how advances in robotic technology can enhance existing materials handling solutions and enable wholly new classes of applications.
- Small-to-medium manufacturers seeking flexible automation solutions, designed specifically for them, which can easily be modified to meet shifting consumer demand.
- Manufacturers of industrial robots in search of information regarding the use of robotics in non-traditional markets, the SME manufacturing market, and what their competitors are doing.
- Consultants who wish to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in robotics and automation in the industrial sector.
- National and international online and print media professionals, along with industry and investment analysts, looking to serve their customers with the latest information about emerging trends in the industrial robotics and materials handling sectors.
Sponsors of the New Applications for Industrial Robotics Virtual Summit event include ABB Robotics, Adept-MobileRobots Inc, Genesis Systems Group, Kiva Systems, Motoman, National Instruments, and Wind River.
Due to the virtual event format, exhibit space is limited. Secure your participation now!
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact Rich Erb at 508-663-1500 x331 or email .
Registration for this event will open in early September 2010. Event details are available online at http://www.robovirtualevents.com.
About Robotics Summit Virtual Conference Series
Robotics Trends Virtual Conference and Exposition provides attendees with access to industry leaders, content-rich sessions, and the opportunity to engage with best-in-class robotic and intelligent systems technology providers from the comfort of their homes or offices. Free to attend, the Virtual Summit will remain live—on demand for 90 days after the event—extending the marketing exposure for sponsors and exhibiting. The Series Sponsors of the 2010 Robotics Trends Virtual Summits are Adept Technology -MobileRobots and National Instruments.
About EH Publishing, Inc.
EH Publishing, Inc. is the leading provider of independent business and consumer content and information serving the custom electronics, information technology, house of worship, pro audio, robotics, homebuilding, and supply chain markets through multimedia publications, websites, newsletters, and expos. Our flagship multi media products include CE Pro, CE Pro PLUS, CEPro VIP, Electronic House, Electronic House Expo (EHX), Explore3DTV.com, ChannelPro-SMB, Live Sound International, ProSoundWeb.com, Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX), Robotics Business Review, RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition, RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition, Supply Chain Management Review, Logistics Management, and Modern Materials Handling. http://www.ehpub.com.
For further information, contact Ellen Cotton at 508-663-1500 x240 or email .