According to Dan Kara, conference chairman and President of Robotics Trends, “We are delighted that iRobot has once again joined the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition as Founding Sponsor. iRobot is one of the leading companies within the mobile robotics and intelligent systems industry, and their continued support confirms the reputation of RoboBusiness as the leading business development conference for this exciting new industry.”
“Robots are gaining in popularity as more and more people prefer not to tackle dull, dirty and dangerous tasks,” said Helen Greiner, co-founder and chairman of iRobot. “Events such as the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition are important as they showcase innovation and open doors for funding, partnerships and recruiting – all of which helps grow the robot industry.”
To foster information exchange and interaction among the various constituents driving the intelligent systems and mobile robotics market, the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition will offer five comprehensive educational tracks, each of which focuses on a specific theme driving this new industry. Tracks within the 2007 RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition include:
• Business Development and Investment;
• Technology and Standards;
• Applications and Products;
• Markets and Industries; and
• SPOTLIGHT: New Markets for Industrial Robotics.
About Robotics Trends
Robotics Trends, the world’s first integrated media firm serving the burgeoning personal, service and mobile robotics marketplace, services their clientele through three major business divisions:
- Robotics Trends Publishing, which produces http://www.roboticstrends.com, an online news, information and analysis portal focused on business and technology trends for people who build, buy, invest in, and seek to understand the personal, service, mobile and military robotics market;
- Robotics Trends Events, which produces the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition (http://www.robobusiness2006.com and http://www.roboevent.com) and the RoboNexus Conference and Exposition (http://www.robonexus.com); and
- Robotics Trends Analyst Services serving the strategic consulting needs of leading emerging robotics manufacturers.
About IDG World Expo
IDG World Expo (http://www.idgworldexpo.com) produces technology-focused tradeshows, conferences and events for professionals seeking world-class education, peer-to-peer networking and one-stop comparison shopping. IDG World Expo’s portfolio of conferences and events includes Macworld Conference & Expo®, LinuxWorld Conference & Expo®, LinuxWorld® OpenSolutions™ Summit, Wireless Sensing Solutions®, Syndicate™, SaaScon™, GridWorld™, OSBC®, Digital ID World®, RoboBusiness and RoboNexus. IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research and event company.
For further information, please call Dan Kara at (508) 529-4197 or email info[at]roboticstrends[dot]com.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.